Every to-be-wedded couple has a beautiful story to tell.
If you are looking for a wedding celebrant who will listen to your story and make it a part of the ceremony, get in touch with Cupid’s Arrow Ceremonies. Let us tell your story on your wedding day with a custom wedding presentation.
Wedding Celebrant – How We Work
Our wedding celebrant will have an initial interview to understand both of you and your story, your vision for the wedding presentation. We will then work on writing your ceremony and send it for your review. We can include your choice of vow readings and completely customise the ceremony for you.
We take care of all the legal paperwork including submission of the application with the NSW Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages. Simply supply your birth certificates, and we take care of the rest.
If you are re-marrying, you will have to produce evidence of divorce. Should you need help procuring any crucial document, feel free to ask for information, and we’d be happy to help.
Wedding Celebrant – Customised Wedding Service
Your wedding ceremony will be customised to suit your requirements and needs. Whether you are looking for a budget ceremony, or a lavish presentation, whether you are looking for an elopement wedding service or a simple wedding ceremony, we can do it for you the way you’d like.
Why Choose Cupid’s Arrow Ceremonies
- Jayne Bowman, our principal is a registered civil marriage celebrant
- Jayne has years of experience as a wedding celebrant
- Completely customised wedding ceremony
- With her empathetic and calm personality, Jayne will make the process completely easy and stress free
- We take care of all legal paperwork
- We make sure the ceremony is enjoyable for you as well as your guests